10.26.2013

My DIY Halloween Stormtrooper Costume

Hey guys! So this is how my DIY Stormtrooper costume turned out.

There was suppose to be more faux white leather detail on my outfit but I had a lot of problems trying to put everything together (fake leather does not have any stretch to it, so I tried sewing the leather patches on while I was wearing the black top and skirt...when I was done I than realized that I couldn't take them off my body because the top and skirt didn't have zippers. I have to un-stitch everything) . I ended up just hot gun gluing majority of it on to myself lol. Near the end of the night, it all fell off. =(


I got my inspiration from an etsy seller ShhCoutureLatx & the image on the left was what my costume was suppose to look like if I managed to glue/sew everything on. I thought it turned out pretty decent in the end. =)


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio