5.14.2013

Awesome Vintage Denim


I went to the Value Village in the deep south of Calgary on Sunday, & I was originally looking for high waisted white denim but I found these vintage acid wash high waisted Levi denim instead! With original tags still attached! You guys might have already seen on my IG.

These are a size 9 & they fit my waist like a perfectly sized glove. I had to get them, they were only $7.99.


LOOK! It even has a old looking price tag on it. 


The leather label has faded, but! it's still awesome.


My second pair of jeans that I found were in the men section of the store. I found an authentic vintage Guess jean. How do I know? My knowledge on Guess denim is pretty darn crazy, haha. 


I actually don't think these are men jeans because they are a size 27...there is no such thing as a size 27USA mens...smallest is a 28...I could be wrong though...because sizes back in the day were a lot smaller than current time. 

What ever! As long as they fit me, I'm a happy lady.


I actually always wanted to find a legit vintage pair of guess jeans because I really like the vintage labels & buttons on them, also how high they sit on the waist. But I actually never thought I would ever find a pair. I lucked out this time. =)  



I'm gonna chop these babies up and destroy them into shorts. Should I do a DIY post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio