4.15.2013

Old R&B Songs

Over the past few years I have been very frustrated & disappointed towards today's music...I hate how songs today don't make sense & have stupid phrases being put on repeat for 4 mins over a catchy upbeat. Need an example? "star ships are meant to fly" "Bees in a trap bees in a trap..." lol sorry, Nicki Minaj lryics are just the perfect example for this situation. My main frustration is that songs don't have meaning to it, especially when it comes to rap. I love a good rap, but artists now are mostly singing about bitches & hoes while popping bottles in their cars, oppose to back in the day, rappers would rap about life, love & their struggles. See the annoying difference?

Lately, I've been listening to my old Ipod lately (filled with 2003-2009 songs), I think it's the second generation ipod... anyways, I have been on the hunt for finding more songs from my past favorite artists.

Let me share some songs with you guys. =)



Sammie where have you been? How come your not super famous yet? I use to be so addicted to this songs by him.
Choose Me - Sammie



Anyone remember Atozzio?
Better Man - Atozzio



Clocks Stop - August Rigo


Lie about Us - Avant 



Ok, I'm getting a bit lazy now, how about I just list the songs for you guys & you guys can youtube it lol. 



Supa Sexy - Charlie Wilson ft. Jamie Foxx
Please don't go - Brown Boy
Superman - Brown Boy
Say Goodbye - Chris Brown
If I were a Boy - Beyonce ft. Lee Carr
The Way  We Use To Be - Lee Carr
Song For The Broken Hearted - Lee Carr
Last Time- Lee Carr
Fallen Ice Angel - Chris Brown Ft. Omarion
Forever Remix - Chris Brown ft. Kidd Rocket
Closest Thing to Perfect - Chris Echol
Make You My Girlfriend - Chris Ross
What I Need - Deepside
Booty Music - Deepside
Lovely - Deepside
Range Rover - Mayne ft. Chrishan
Us Against the World - Christina Milian
Someday Oneday - christian Milian
One - christina Milian ft ben Franklin
Got to have You - Christina Milian 
Love Hurts - Chuckie Akenz 
My Baby - Chuckie Akenz
Like a Boy - Ciara ft. Trey Songz
I Hate Love - Claude Kelly
Melt - Toni Braxton 
What's Good Withcha - Damon Sharpe
Ride For You - Danity Kane
Listen to Your Heart - Dons & Tricosta
Would You Mind - DRU
Stay with Me - DRU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio