2.05.2013

OOTD: Plaid, Leather & Wedge Sneakers


I know it's pretty much spring & I'm suppose to be dressed in whites & following all the trends right now...BUT, I just like to dress in dark clothes most of the time & this is one of those times.


Sorry for all of my chipped nail polish, I haven't had time to paint them. Also, I think it adds a girly grunge factor to this outfit. hehe.


What am I wearing? 
Sneakers: Topshop
Leather Leggings: Marciano
Denim Jacket: ZARA
Plaid Chiffon Blouse: Guess
Sweet Heart Tank: Guess
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Beanie: Canada Goose
Watch: Guess
Love Ring: Forever21
Dainty Stack Rings: Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. I had a plaid shirt obsession when I was in my late teens and someone said they made me look like a trucker so I got rid of them all! You've styled this one so nicely I wish I could get them all back!! Grrrrrr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That someone is a jerk lol plaid is also a basic must have! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio