5.23.2012

Pearl House

This post is gonna be about where to get bubble tea, lol as promised.

Want bubble tea?

 I will suggest you guys to go to my all time, hands down favorite bubble tea shop in Chinatown. It's called Pearl House and it's located in Dragon City mall on the mail floor.



This is what the shop looks like from the outside

And this is what the shop's inside looks like. Tehehe the boyfriend sneakers.

Do you guys wanna know why this is my favorite bbt shop? The big reason why I love this place so much because the drinks are so yummy and the price is so CHEAP!!! The price ranges from $3.25 to $4.75 and the prices have never once raised since I was in high school. All together, it's been over 5years and their prices have stayed consistent, unlike other bubble tea shops. Most of the other bubble tea shops I've been to, (Bubble-licious, Try Again, Bubbles etc), their prices ranges from $4.75ish to $6.75!!!  

Not only is Pearl House bubble so cheap and delicious, the owners there are super nice and always happy. I remember going to Try Again a few times in high school...(Try Again is located just around the corner of Dragon City btw lol.) I was not impressed. Their prices was a bit higher than Pearl House and the owner of that shop is always so grumpy and rude. I remember me and my friend called this one time, to place an order for pick up around lunch time. They made a mistake with one of the bubble tea order and made us buy it anyway because it "wasn't" her fault. Every since than, we never went back, nothing special about that place anyways.

Anyway, I highly recommend this place!!!





I got regular green tea with apple jelly this is my all time favorite drink from them, so refreshing =).
I do have a drink that I recommend you guys trying out, it's Green Apple Green Tea with Apple Jelly. That  is my second favorite bubble tea drink and it's mighty tasty. =D I can never get sick of green tea. lol

2 comments:

  1. nice! looks good, i'd like to try the green apple green tea with apple jelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio