3.06.2012

Brush Cleaners: Sephora Vs. QUO


Sephora Price: $18 QUO Price: $12

I always have used the Sephora brand make up brush cleaners...that is until last month. I was so lazy to go to Sephora to buy more, so I decided to try out the QUO one from Shopper's Drug Mart. BIG MISTAKE of my LIFE!

To use these cleaners, all you have to do is spray a few times on to the brush bristles and and gently wipe it. That's pretty much it. You should be able to see all the make up on a paper towel when you finished wiping it.

BUT OMG! QUO Brush Cleaner was such a waste of money. It smelled like medicine and it didn't clean my brushes at all!


This was what my stippling brush looked like, after I have sprayed and wiped my brush 10 times...and soaked in the solution for 30mins. No jokes.

 

Every time I wiped my brush on paper towels...the paper towels was still white. It seemed like my brush soaked up a lot of liquid!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 And this is what my paper towel looked like, after spraying my brush 6 times with the Sephora Makeup Brush Cleaner and wiping it. As you can see, 6 sprays was more than enough lol. Pretty gross huh?

My brush looked almost brand new! So what have I learned about this experience? Stick to products that I trust and don't be lazy and buy cheaper stuff lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio