2.11.2012

Clinique Saved My Skin

So ever since I was like 11, I had really bad case of acne...like really BAD and gross. I've tried Clean & Clear, Neutrogena, Murad, Proactive & so much more crappy products! I thought had the most messed up skin ever! Until a few months ago, I decided to try out Clinique's 3 step acne plan.

I'm not gonna lie, I was very skeptical at first because I had so many of my friends bash the product. Most of them said it didn't work and others said that they stop using it because it made their skin dry and peel a bit. Honestly, it made my skin peel too at first but if you think about it,  that just means that your skin is getting use to the solution & it's your dead skin that is peeling off. So don't be alarmed. o.O

Anyways, I started off with the $40ish starters kit from Sephora. It just has the 3 steps in small bottles & when I was half done, my ENTIRE face was pimple FREE!!! I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! =) Every since than, I haven't stop using Clinique.


I really love this product, so I thought I would share it to who ever that has tried every other acne product.

Add caption
So I recently just ran out of the acne solution clarifying lotion & being the lazy butt I am, I haven't gotten one in 2 FULL weeks! lol As the results, I have gotten 4 pimples on my forehead . ='( Therefore, I decided to go to the Bay to get some. & lucky for me, my friend just informed me that Clinique was doing a promotion! With a minimum purchase of $28 you get FREE gifts! I love getting free gifts lol so I had to go!!

Inside the shopping bag
Step 2 Acne Solution: Clarifying Lotion $17
This is what I ran out of, I dunno why it's called a lotion lol it should be called a toner cause lotions are suppose to be creamy...am I right?! Also this lotion does sting my face every time I use it...I think that just means it's working lol.

Step 1 Acne Solution: Cleansing Foam $23
I love that fact that this is foamy.

Silicone Face Scrubber: $2 on Ebay

This is what I use to wash my face with the cleansing foam. I highly recommend this face scrubber! It got rid of my blackheads and is supper gentle on my face. Also this thing takes off my make up so easily! I love the fact that I can see all my make up on this scrubber, it just puts my mind to ease, that ALL of my make up is removed. & all I have to do is rinse the scrubber with water to clean it.

Step 3 was an acne lotion. I didn't buy it because I did not really need it. I just use any kind of face lotion after and it does not effect the results.

Free Make up Bag

SOOO bright & summery. =)

Clinique's Free Give Away

This is all the goodies that was inside!

Free 15ml Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
Free 15ml Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector

Can't wait to try this around my eyes...NOT that I have eye wrinkles!!! I just want to prevent it. =D

Free 30ml Moisturizing Lotion for Very Dry to Dry Skin
Free 1g Eye Shadow & 1.8g Blush Palette
Like Mink Eye Shadow Duo & Mocha Pink Blush

Free 2 Full Size Lip sticks =D

I'm not a lip stick kind a girl...but since I got 2 free ones, mind as well start to be one lol.

Think Bronze Lip Stick

Blushing Nude Lip Stick

I got the option of natural or dramatic palette and lipsticks. I choose the natural because the dramatic lipsticks were to dark for my taste.

Top: Blushing Nude  Bottom: Think Bronze
The FREE stuff
Add caption
I walked 10 blocks...maybe more for this today & I am happy that I did. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio